Company culture is not that difficult to get right when everyone knows their roles and you already have strong values and a good vision. It is important to understand that you are working with people and management is exactly that, you manage people & everyone is different.
- Failing on service levels.
- Inferior quality products, we have a saying that we use whenever someone does something that we deem inferior. We normally remind them that we are not the computer shop around the corner.
- Disruptive behavior, all companies have a different understanding of this.
- Having a vast range of clients you run the risk of treating one client as “smaller” or “less important” than others.
Sacred (this is actually our vision and values)
- At RRZ Innovations we strongly believe in creating a world that is simple and accessible by disrupting the perceived limitations that exist.
- We strive to be part of the solution and stimulate innovation by cross-pollinating great minds towards common goals.
- At RRZ we believe in peoples’ raw ability over education.
- Circumstances do not dictate who we are and we uphold ourselves with high integrity.
- We are honest and transparent enough to admit when we are wrong but courageous enough to change.
- Our team members live by the mantra “win as a team and we lose as a team”.
- Whilst we are creators, innovators and awesome developers, we are still fun, quirky nerds changing the world by settling for nothing less than extraordinary!